Hiring freelancers, contractual writers or a team of writers and paying them for content has become more than just a trend. Millions of online posts, blog entries and all types of content being published across the world are written by writers who are paid to do the job by their clients. Whether you have a website, blog or wish to run a general online resource of information, paying for content is a constructive and beneficial thing to do.
Here are four reasons why you should pay for content and hire professional writers.
Unique Writing Style
Writers have a distinct style of writing and unless it is extremely common, each writer’s style would be unique. In all likelihood a writer’s style would certainly be different to yours. This offers a much needed variety on the contents that you are looking forward to publish online. Furthermore, if you are not a writer then it would always be desirable to hire one and pay for content.
An Expert Take On A Topic
Every writer has expertise on certain domains. Some may be experts in technology while others in alternate health. It is quite possible to have writers with experience in all domains unless it is applied physics. Professional writers learn and create content on their acquired knowledge. This makes the content relevant, factual and also hard hitting. Many bloggers use experts to create content for their product reviews or affiliate marketing articles. This is because of the relevance and factually correct information that a writer comes up with. Furthermore, writers generally are more acquainted with current affairs and all the latest developments around the world. This makes them more informed on a given topic than someone who doesn’t write regularly.
Writers would have a certain level of literary skills. While not everyone would be looking for a bombardment of vocabulary that is least relatable for the common audience, some level of literary excellence is always desirable. Content should not always read like a comment posted on social networks or just a tacit personal opinion.
Some writers have experience with sales oriented content while many are good with cross promotion or indirect appraisals. Persuasion, convincing tone or reporting undertones are all some of the qualities of different writers. Your content will have an objective and a professional writer would be able to create an effective content that makes an impact.
Later, I will review various sources that I use frequently to find quality freelance writers. Options vary wildly from “cheap & quick” gigs to “expensive but high quality” work. Ultimately, your chosen source will be dictated both by your budget and the quality of the work expected.
As part of a diversification effort on the Two Week Notice Project, alternative income sources will consistently be reviewed as opportunities arise. The latest craze on Wall Street is now coming to a computer near you: Cryptocurrency Trading and Mining!
Aside from the occasional “WTF” response, the most frequently asked question for new comers to the cryptocurrency craze is: What is it?
Cryptocurrencies are digital currencies that are decentralized on the internet. A decentralized currency has no common owner (i.e. – manipulator) such as the Federal Reserve Bank in the United States. These currencies are the byproduct of computer programming algorithms used to track transactions online (think Amazon.com purchases), and offer anonymity when conducting online business. The most common of the currencies, named Bitcoin, is “mined” (earned) by lending your computer processing power to tracking and encrypting these transactions. (For further details, you may also refer to Bitcoin Wiki, which further describes the background and financial system that enables this type of currency.)
How much can I earn?
Mining (earning) rates for various cryptocurrencies depend on a number of factors, which will be reviewed in later posts. Essentially, however, the total dollar value earned per day by using some of your computer processing power to track these transactions can range from $1.00 – $10.00, depending on the power of your computer. These figures can vary wildly, but a high end computer can earn an extra $300/month, just by running free software as a background application… not bad!!
How do I get started?
- This may seem like an obvious starting point, but the best approach to getting started with Bitcoin starts with good ol’ fashioned reading. Parse through additional articles on The Two Week Notice Project and review background on cryptocurrencies before you proceed!
- Download the Bitcoin client software
- The Bitcoin software can be downloaded here from the main Bitcoin website. There are a number of alternative applications available with similar platforms, but this is the tried and true original that will be referred to throughout the 2WNP.
- Update your wallet
- After downloading and installing the Bitcoin client (otherwise referred to as a digital wallet), the software will need to download the latest archive of all past Bitcoin transactions. This WILL take some time as there are several years worth of data to collect. Allow the software to complete this download (6-8Gb) before attempting any further use of the Bitcoin wallet.
- Join BTC Mining Pool
- Once your wallet is updated, head over to BTC Guild and join the site with your new wallet ID (found under the “Receive” tab shown below). “Pooled” mining allows users to combine computing horsepower and increase earnings exponentially. Do not attempt to proceed without first joining a pool unless you have an extremely powerful PC!
- Download Mining Software (CG Miner)
- Once your information has been updated in the BTC Guild portal, you can start mining! In order to do so, you will need to download a Mining Client, which is the software application which shares your computing bandwidth. There are numerous software applications available, but the most common mining software is cgminer. You will need to download the application and CAREFULLY review the provided read me file to properly setup your login credentials. The most common command prompt setup is: “cgminer -o http://yourpoolurl:#port -u YourUserName -p YourPasswordHere”, which will launch your cgminer instance and login to your pool as desired.
- For example, “cgminer -o http://btcguild.com:8332 -u 161619926_4 -p= “, will launch an instance of cgminer with a standard test user through BTC Guild.
- Download Mining Software (RPC Miner)
- If you do not have an on board graphics card, an alternative client, RPC Miner, can be used to mine with a computer CPU. Simply download the executable file and CAREFULLY review the provided read me file to properly setup your login credentials. Extract all files to “C:\RPC Miner” and create a new shortcut to the following directory to run the application. “”C:\RPC Miner\rpcminer-cpu.exe” -url=http://btcguild.com:8332/ -user=161619926_4 -password= -threads=4 -workrefreshms=5000″
- Watch the Bitcoins roll in!
- The cgminer application will run in the background of your computer while you work! Check back in once or twice a day to BTC Guild to ensure the miner is properly configured and your funds are being held. Once the minimum account balance is reached, your funds will be deposited in your Bitcoin Wallet!
- If the above guide has helped you, or you simply want to contribute to the 2WNP, all donations can be sent to address # 1HN9jKX5b7ptyyUXMuTkrheRwYPCPnHmGK.