A GREAT day of picks yesterday! Even the picks that I got wrong were pretty close, with the one standout being the ridiculous game between the Rockets and the Raptors. With a combined total of 251 points, I consider that an awful baseketball game. Neither team decided they wanted to play any defense, which makes for a lot of points but really takes the enjoyment out of the sport (in my opinion).
Without futher ado, here are the results from yesterday. Went an amazing 7 fof 10 for 70% win rate. Total cumulative results for the week is an incredible 17 of 26, or a 65.4% win rate!
- Philadelphia 76ers at Brooklyn Nets (Under 212.5) = WIN
- Washington Wizards at Milwaukee Bucks (Under 210.5) = WIN
- Miami Heat at Los Angeles Clippers (Heat +9.0) = LOSS
- Houston Rockets at Toronto Raptors (Under 225.0) = LOSS
- Cleveland Cavaliers at Phoenix Suns (Suns +9.0) = WIN
- Detroit Pistons at Portland Trail Blazers (Under 214.5 – Carry over) = LOSS
- Detroit Pistons at Portland Trail Blazers (Pistons +4.0) = WIN
- Golden State Warriors at Sacramento Kings (Kings +12.0) = WIN
- Golden State Warriors at Sacramento Kings (Under 225.0) = WIN
- Orlando Magic at Los Angeles Lakers (Under 216.0) = WIN
And last but not certainly not least, here are my picks for today’s games. Just a couple of them due to a slow day in the NBA. I’ll look to expand my picks to NCAA ball as well, but want to refine my picks a little more before making any changes.
- Dallas Mavericks at Minnesota Timberwolves –> Under 194.0
- Oklahoma City Thunder at Chicago Bulls –> Under 209.5
- Oklahoma City Thunder at Chicago Bulls –> Bulls +1.5
For the sake of traceability, here are the picks I would propose for the NCAA ball games today. Note that I’m betting these as I want to be able to track them going forward, but wouldn’t recommend these just yet.
- Arkansas Little Rock Trojans at Coastal Carolina –> Under 138.0
- Arkansas Red Wolves at Appalachian St. Mountaineers –> Under 146.0
- Quinnipiac Bobcats at St. Peter’s Peacocks –> Peacocks -7.0